9mm chambered 4.5 inch Modern Series Barrel is machined from 4150
Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and
1/2-28 x .400 full profile threads.
- Designed to work with both Colt/RR and Glock style AR builds.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec uppers. There are also numerous dedicated 9mm upper options that work.
- Requires the use of a unique magwell conversion (Colt/Rock River style) with UZI mags or a dedicated 9mm lower with Glock mags.
- 9mm on an AR15 platform operates by blowback and does not need a gas block or gas tube.
- Threaded 1/2x28 instead of 1/2x36 to give you greater versatility when choosing a suppressor.
- Integrated feed ramp and barrel extension.
the “barrel extension” is an integral part of the barrel, the length
stated is the true overall length. For example, an 11” 9mm barrel has
the same outer dimensions/length as a 10.5” 5.56 barrel.
- IMPORTANT: A standard 1/2x28 flash hider will not have enough clearance for a 9mm round to pass.
- Before installing a muzzle device, ensure a 9mm round will drop freely through the muzzle device bore.
may use this barrel with a lower receiver that is a Registered SBR,
Machine Gun, or Pistol. Possession of this barrel along with a Non-NFA
lower receiver is Prohibited, except when installed on a Pistol
- Length: 4.5 Inches
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Profile: Straight
- Finish: QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- Gas System Length: Blowback
- Gas Block Journal: No Gas Block / Blowback
- Twist Rate: 1:10 Inches
- Muzzle: 1/2x28 Threaded
- Weight: 8.1 Ounces